Contact our firm at 904-372-4210 904-372-4210
Home / Blog / Who pays for my injuries if I…

Who pays for my injuries if I am injured in a Florida car accident?

If you’re injured in a car accident in Florida, your medical bills will be paid at 80% through your own insurance, which is called Florida No Fault PIP. In addition to that, you can make a claim for the other 20% of your medical bills as well as any pain and suffering, non economic types of damages provided you’re found to have a permanent injury by your doctor at the termination of your treatment in your case.