Contact our firm at 904-372-4210 904-372-4210
Home / Blog / What should I look for in hiring…

What should I look for in hiring an attorney to represent me in my Florida slip and fall case?

For your slip-and-fall case you should look for in your attorney an attorney that has done these specific types of cases before. You want an attorney who specializes in injury cases, because that type of attorney is going to know early on how to proceed with the case, what evidence should be gathered, and the attorney will know what the value of your case is and build and guide you all along the way. You want an experienced attorney that does, if not exclusively, almost all injury cases.