Contact our firm at 904-372-4210 904-372-4210
Home / Blog / What should I do if I was…

What should I do if I was injured in a Florida bicycle accident?

The first thing that you should do if you’re injured in a bike accident is call the police and make sure that the accident is documented, make sure that you get the information about the other driver that caused the accident, and then certainly take any pictures if there’s damage to your bike or yourself or the other vehicle. Then if you’re injured obviously, then you’d want to seek medical care as soon as you can.