Contact our firm at 904-372-4210 904-372-4210
Home / Blog / What should I do if I am…

What should I do if I am involved in a Florida motorcycle accident?

If you’re involved in a Florida motorcycle accident, it’s very important to identify the other party that caused the accident and get whatever information you have on him, his insurance information, if there’s an adjuster, their name, phone number, claim number, these are the things that the attorneys are going to want. Also take pictures at the scene if you can do that. And of course, if you’ve having injuries or symptoms, you should seek medical care right away. And of course consult with a lawyer shortly after your collision so the lawyer can get involved early in the process to do what the lawyer needs to do.