Contact our firm at 904-372-4210 904-372-4210
Home / Blog / My physician determined that my injuries from…

My physician determined that my injuries from my Florida car accident are permanent. How can I protect my future?

If you are determined to have a permanent injury in the state of Florida, that is the part of Florida law that triggers your entitlement to money for pain and suffering. So what typically happens in an injury case is that once you receive a permanent impairment rating from your doctor, we get a report from the doctor and/or testimony from the doctor and then we can pursue both noneconomic as well as economic damages, meaning the noneconomic damages entitles you to make a claim for pain and suffering and other type of damages in addition to your medical bills.