Category Archives: Video
Will I have to go to court for my Florida auto accident case?
Going to court in a Florida accident case is a rare occurrence these days. And what I mean by that, is that most cases are settled without having to file a lawsuit. The small percentage of cases where a lawsuit is filed generally gets settled either at a mediation or negotiations leading up to mediation […]
Will my Florida auto accident case be affected because I gave a recorded statement to the other driver’s insurance company?
If you give a recorded statement to the other driver’s insurance company, it could affect your case and that largely depends on what you said in the recorded statement and is it consistent with what occurred? And then subsequently, if we go into a lawsuit setting and you give a deposition, then the insurance company […]
Will it cost me any money to bring a Florida wrongful death case?
In most wrongful death cases, the attorney that you retain will take the case on a contingency, which is regarding his fee, and the other benefit of retaining attorney is that most lawyers will advance whatever cost that you have in bringing a wrongful death case, that the lawyer will pay this cost in advance, […]
Why should I consider hiring you?
You should consider hiring me to represent you in your auto accident case, or any injury case, because I pride myself on representing the client myself. In other words, I own my own law firm, and I personally meet with every one of my clients. I will represent you and communicate with you throughout the […]
Why did you decide to become an attorney?
I decided to become an attorney because, frankly, that’s what I had an idea of doing ever since I was high school. In high school, I was very much involved with public speaking and debating, and I did the mock trial team. It was once I did that early on in my life, I never […]
Who will pay for my rental car following my Florida car accident?
Generally speaking, if the person that injures you has insurance and causes damage to your car, they will also have an allowance for a certain amount per day for you to have a rental car. Now, that is not provided in every policy, but generally speaking, you can get a rental car from the insurance […]
Who pays for my injuries if I am injured in a Florida car accident?
If you’re injured in a car accident in Florida, your medical bills will be paid at 80% through your own insurance, which is called Florida No Fault PIP. In addition to that, you can make a claim for the other 20% of your medical bills as well as any pain and suffering, non economic types […]
Who is going to pay for my medical expenses following my Florida car accident?
For your medical expenses in Florida, you are required to first have your bills paid through your no fault PIP coverage. This will pay 80 percent of your medical bills. You then can recover the 20 percent of your medical bills from the at fault driver from their liability insurance.
Who does PIP coverage apply to?
PIP is, personal injury protection insurance. What that applies to is that is your own insurance that covers 80% of your medical bills and 60% of your lost wages. You’re required in Florida to have your medical bills first paid by your own insurance company which is the PIP coverage. It pays at 80% and […]
Who can be considered liable in a Florida bicycle accident?
In Florida, the at-fault or negligent driver of a vehicle that causes an accident can, of course, be held liable for the accident. In addition to that, if the driver is employed or is in the course of scope of his employment, then the employer can also be held negligent or liable for the accident. […]
When is a death considered wrongful in Florida?
A death is considered wrongful in Florida if it’s caused by the negligent act of another. For example, if someone causes an accident and that kills someone and they were negligent, then that would be a wrongful death. If a doctor commits malpractice in a surgery and that causes death, that would be considered a […]